Thursday 15 September 2011

How To Crack Women's Body Language With Flirt Signals

As you've already found out. the signs of flirting are often displayed unintentionally and unconsciously; nevertheless, they communicate volumes in just a few seconds. Most types of flirt signals range from being very subtle to being very obvious, depending on what kind of girl and how bold she is.

Here it goes.

#1. She's glancing over and makes eye contact while raising her eyebrows; or, she send you a lingering look followed by either looking away or a starry, fixated gaze.

#2. She's blushing when you look intently at her - either in the cheeks or around the lower neck and upper chest area.

#3. She's openly smiling at you with her face lit up, she's laughing and giggling at your comments or jokes (even without reason).

#4. She's displaying various body movements like arching her back, stroking her body, tilting her head to expose her sensuous neck area, licking her lips, moving ostentatiously her arms and legs, i.e., the famous "leg cross".

#5. She's plying with her hair, i.e., twirling it or tucking it behind her ears, taking it down and typing up again, and flicking or tossing it (a woman's hair is source of power for her).

#6. She's playing with accessories, like fiddling with a button of her jacket or letting a shoe dangling off her toes.

#7. She's sticking out her hips and/or walk in a swaying way toward or away from you, unconsciously trying to draw your attention to her hips and pelvic area.

#8. She's dancing alone at a party or in a club - this spells out load and clear, "I'm available and on my own".

#9. She's learning in closer to you, touching your arm, knee or face, playfully punching or teasing you.

#10. She's initiating a conversation, complimenting you, whispering in your ear, or even engaging in double entendre, which is a word or expression with two meanings, one usually with a sexual implication.

So here you it, 10 types of flirt signals in a gradual progression, from the most ambiguous to the most daring ones.

But you most understand one more thing. Flirting is not an exact science; it is as complex as dating. None of these flirting signals is to be taken by itself, out of context; look at them cumulatively.

With women, it very easy to misread friendly gestures as flirting signals of attraction.

If you notice at least four of these types of flirt signals, you can be almost certain the girl is inviting you to go forward; so, approach her do a little flirting of your own, but delicately. Why delicately? Because getting cocky when you see a women flirting with you will turn her off.

So, if you want to be certain that sexy lady is genuinely flirting with you, remember these types of flirt signals, follow heart and enjoy the game!

2 comments:

  1. Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on these details: agbazara@gmail.com OR call him on +2348104102662 and see for your self what i am talking about..

    Cynthia from New York

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing this comment with tears of joy. My marriage fell apart after 6 months because my mother In-law asked my husband to divorce me and marriage the woman she betroth to him as his wife. All this drama started happening in our marriage and my husband left me and our one month baby just so he could do as his mom wants him to.
      I was in tears and shattered for 6 months because I could not imagine my whole life crumbling in front of me. I could not continue with work and baby responsibilities so I quit working. Things became more difficult until my best friend advised me to meet a love doctor that fixed her marriage with a RETURN LOVER SPELL that works as fast as 12 hours after casting the spell. I concord and decided to contact this spell doctor and guess what. My husband came to my mom house with his family in less than 12 hours after casting the spell. Even his mom came back asking me for forgiveness and also to reconcile with my husband who left me. They have been coming for the past 3 days and now everyone is asking me to take him back. I am so grateful for what this love spell doctor has done for me. I am thinking of accepting his apologize and move on as family just as my mom advised.
      Anyone who wants their lover back should write to love doctor on Love Spell doctor on lovespelldoctor0@gmail. com
      God bless you as you find your happiness through this testimony.

      Delete