Wednesday 7 September 2011

Make Your Relationship Stronger

When you're in a relationship, you need to do a few things to make sure the relationship stays strong. Communication is the key to any successful relationship, but sometimes, couples just aren't sure what real communication entails.

Communication with your boyfriend or husband means less talking and more listing. For instance, when your partner has a problem, it's temping to want to jump in and try to fix things. instead, just listen. Tell your partner things like, "That's awful," or "I understand." By simply being present, your partner will know that you're there for them.

Another thing that couples often do (to the detriment of the of the relationship) is argue badly. There actually is such thing as a good argument mean clear-headed and calm discussion that don't turn into a heated fight. If you're feeling angry about something, instead of screaming at your boyfriend or husband, try this tactic instead for better communication: "I feel really upset when this happens. How can we make it better? Avoid using the word "you" in any arguments. Instead, stick with "I" and "We" statements. This will make your partner less defensive and more likely to believe that the argument will lead to a resolution and compromise,
rather then deteriorate into a screaming match.

When striving for better communication with your partner, think about the things that you like to hear. Do you like to hear nagging and anger? Probably not. What's more likely to get your attention is rational conversation. If for example, your partner has a habit of forgetting to take out the garbage, instead of yelling "How could you forget again?" try saying something like, "I can't help but the trash is still here. Maybe we can work on this together. Want to take turns?" You'd be amazed at how a simple change in tone and words can make a huge difference when communication with your loved one.

If your boyfriend or husband is upset, there are a few things you can do to make sure he or she understands that you're listening and you're taking them seriously. One tried-and-true method is to repeat what they said, but paraphrase. For example, if your partner thinks you're not spending enough time with them, you can say, "Okay, what I'm hearing you say is that you miss me. I miss you, too. Let's try to spend more time together. I'm open to that." By not getting angry and instead showing your partner that you understand where they're coming from and want to move forward, you've turned what could be a negative experience into one that's positive for both of you.

2 comments:

  1. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this email address Driyayi48hourslovespell@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks To Dr IYAYI. His email: Driyayi48hourslovespell@gmail.com and His WhatsApp Number: +23480054613715

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am writing this comment with tears of joy. My marriage fell apart after 6 months because my mother In-law asked my husband to divorce me and marriage the woman she betroth to him as his wife. All this drama started happening in our marriage and my husband left me and our one month baby just so he could do as his mom wants him to.
      I was in tears and shattered for 6 months because I could not imagine my whole life crumbling in front of me. I could not continue with work and baby responsibilities so I quit working. Things became more difficult until my best friend advised me to meet a love doctor that fixed her marriage with a RETURN LOVER SPELL that works as fast as 12 hours after casting the spell. I concord and decided to contact this spell doctor and guess what. My husband came to my mom house with his family in less than 12 hours after casting the spell. Even his mom came back asking me for forgiveness and also to reconcile with my husband who left me. They have been coming for the past 3 days and now everyone is asking me to take him back. I am so grateful for what this love spell doctor has done for me. I am thinking of accepting his apologize and move on as family just as my mom advised.
      Anyone who wants their lover back should write to love doctor on Love Spell doctor on lovespelldoctor0@gmail. com
      God bless you as you find your happiness through this testimony.

      Delete